Saturday, August 20, 2005

Last night I went to the Austin Museum of Art for their "22 To Watch" exhibit, and then to the home of a Fe-mulleted Czech Giant (AKA Hana). Everyone smelled like whiskey (or did I smell like whiskey? chicken or the egg I guess). Plus, there was venision chilli that apparently was "incredibly tender." Who makes venision chilli? Hana Hillerova, Eastern European amazon and omnipotent Austin scenester. But regardless of the gamey meat (and gamier cocktails), I had fun. Now I am going to curl up and watch "Coal Miner's Daughter." Sissy Spacek: yes please. Although nothing could really ever top her telekinetic shitstorm in "Carrie." I have referenced that movie like 5 times in the past week, and received very unsatisfactory responses. Most of the people I talked to hadn't even seen "Carrie." That can't be normal can it? How can they go on living? I wish I had Carrie's cwazy eyes so I could impale them with a cantaloupe spoon. Those are really pointy, I bet it would HURT.
Reading material for the day:

No comments: