Monday, August 29, 2005

Me on a bidet!














I have little to offer my dear bloggonians. School is starting on Wed. so I am just doing stupid preparatory shiznit to get ready.
Ok, actually I've just been eating a lot of cottage cheese in my undies. But I can't do that once school starts!
Unless I assist/teach for a nudist dairy-luvah. They should bring someone in to fill that position. Add some more diversity. I can picture her now: A thick Wisconsin accent and an overpowering muenster scent. Lactating as she dry-heaves mozzarella.

In the meantime dear readers, enjoy this uber-sexy picture of me on a tiny toilet in Spain. I was actually discussing the "history" of the bidet with some of my friends this weekend, if anyone knows anything please chime in. I'm sure it has a colorful and distinguished past.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seminal Summer
While more establishment political players will say nasty things off the record or on some form of background, bloggers exist to tell it like it is.
You have a awesome blog!

I've got a free penis enlargment excersize site. It's about free penis enlargment excersize related info.

Come see when you can..

Anonymous said...

Walker's World
BLOGGING KATRINA*** 8/29/05 - 9:58 a.m. Wow...what a turn of events ... Traffic wasn't too bad getting out of the city and it seemed the Contraflow plan was working beautifully.
Isn't it cool having your own blog right? I'm very proud of my own which is about benefits of niche marketing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Lisa. I was just browsing through and I wanted to let you know that I like your blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bridesmaid gifts site. It pretty much covers bridesmaid gifts and wedding favors related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Prison breaks and preseason football: What's on tonight
The U.S. Open continues on USA at 7pm. Prison Break, the new FOX drama, premieres tonight at 8. This is getting a lot of good buzz, even if the premise is a bit far-fetched. ABC has preseason Monday Night ...
Hello,

I would like to say nice blog you have here. I have a cheap used laptops site. Come visit it pretty much covers cheap used laptops stuff.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, fun and informational.!
vonage the broadband phone service company site covering vonage the broadband phone service company related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Myrick writes for cancer survivors' blog
Rep. Sue Myrick and other well-known cancer survivors have begun writing blogs about their bouts with the disease for the Web site Yahoo! Health.
Hey, awesome blog here! I'm definitely enjoyed the visit we had.I have a gaming site/blog. It pretty much covers the world of games from video to texas holdem related stuff.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Jesus. What is going on? Why am I being inundated by blogspam?

minimonk said...

How do the blogspammers find you? As a loyal reader I resent the intrusion as well. What is blogging etiquette these days?