Wednesday, August 17, 2005


So I just got back from Julio's Cafe where I enjoyed a nice, albeit "lite" breakfast with J-Rod and my fashionista roommate Erin Curtis. She is so damned glamorous. Next to her I think I look like that picture of Saddam Hussein right after he was captured:
Ladies, you can be fascist-fab too, just google “dictator shopping online” or go straight to http://www.dicts.com/ (you need to read it aloud to get the full effect). Don’t bother IM’ing Saddam though (his name is 2cuteforU.S.) he’s been really bummed lately. On top of missing the Lifetime special entitled “Tyranny of the Heart” (about a love affair between a Britney look-a-like and a grumpy ole’ despot), he missed a bid for a weapon of mass destruction on Ebay.
Saddam is such a mischievious lil' imp. Ok, I must go paint in the studio today, I am still working on this piece based on Tom Robbins "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues." The main character has some pretty great thumbs that bring to mind another appendage.... Plus, I spliced the reverend Jim Bakker with a Buffalo. I am calling him "Tommy Faye Buffalo." There's also some cowering three-headed cowboy castrati and a few scorpions issueing from the crotches of others. Hmmmmm, maybe I should put up a pic, it is a little hard to describe.
On another note, my mother is letting a Korean grad student (in linguistics) stay in my room at home. Imagining her, my mother and my tongue-pierced sister living under one roof is pretty amusing. I smell a sitcom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Any suspicions I had about you being closeted PC have been obliterated.