Thursday, September 22, 2005

APOCAPLYPSE!!!!!YAHHHHH

So Hurricane Rita huh?
Is it the end of days or what?
Here are some bullet points that would seem to indicate that it is indeed Apocalpyse-a-rama.
-Everbody Loves Raymond got a shitton of Emmys. I do wish someone would seriously tell me what is entertaining about a maladjusted manboy and his cantakerous folks. If I speak in a baritone voice, will I be as funny as his closetedly homosexual He-Hulk sibling Robert?
-I wore pastels today.
-Tammy Faye Baker is making a comeback. I am expecting a string of reality shows a la Martha to follow. Some ideas: "America's Top Mascara; Smear Factor" (drippage earns extra points), "Girls Gone God: Crying on camera," and "Televangelist hot-tubbing! (let's just say, there's a lot of swimming around in diverted fund money-piles.)
-Marissa and Ryan finally did the nasty on the O.C.!!!! I am so deeply ashamed at knowing this. Deeply. Hairy palms be damned, this is the real reason I'm going to hell.
-Eric Clapton is doing a commercial. I'm crying Tears in Heaven Eric, really I am.

No comments: