Wednesday, September 28, 2005

hottt. Not Paris Hilton Hot.


My A/C broke. It was 108 degrees in Austin yesterday. I feel like a buttah basted bastard. Besides that, I have nothing to say. The heat hath ripped my tongue out with its slithering tenctacles of steaminess.

Here is a pic of one of my new paintings. It is called "Heyra Hankshaw, Tommy Faye Buffalo and the Cowering Cowboy Castrati." It is twelve feet. I wish I had twelve air conditioning units.
I don't even care if that's stupid. You're stupid.

4 comments:

minimonk said...

Wow! Great painting! Amazing...keep posting your work for us to see. Sorry about the AC must have been awful...your fan

black swan said...

Good looking painting A.

Did you go to Marfa?

Weather change in Atown

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Black Swan: Thanks for the props. Alas, I missed Marfa. I am regretting it now, as I heard it was a rather artily debauched weekend.

Evil Cupcake said...

Ali, it's cold in Austin now. Why aren't you writing any more? These are really fun. - C d-o-double-g.