Saturday, November 19, 2005

The masked maurader blogger returns!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack (insert spooky Chucky photo here.)

So I am done with mah shows, and I can now reclaim my life. I'm using the term "life" fairly liberally, seeing as how my days will now be spent watching Judge Judy's menopausal episodes in my underwear while consuming any cheese-related product available. That's just how I roll. My momma is in town now and fixing up my apartment for me. She is slightly disturbed by my lack of furniture and overall subhuman lifestyle. But she loves me anyways! Hoorah!
The opening last night at Art Palace was fab, lots of people. One weird dude kept telling me my paintings were like a peyote visionquest. I was very flattered until he exhaled pure whiskey onto my face. He was a strange, drunken man. And I was probably an equally drunk, strange woman. I get all gushy when I drink nowadays, like everyone becomes my "favorite." Perhaps this is to counteract my usually frigid Norwegian Ice Princess demeanor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your show. You're my favorite sister!!!!

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Thanks sis. Wish you could have been there, I think you would have appreciated the weird art scenesters.