Friday, February 24, 2006

FEAR OF THE FEMALE ROBOT. Tis' the name of a party I am co-throwing with my birthday doppleganger Erin Curtis. Here is a copy of the party invite (because I am too boring and frazzled to generate any new thoughts): The Piscean extravaganzaz have begun.Join us as female robots once again roam the earth. Bring us your poorly crafted light-sabers, your deceptively deadly breast weapons, your tin-foil appendages, your mercurial lust for human blood.*If gender-bending mechanical maylay is not your 'thang' then you may also dress as a frightened Japanese male tourist (or caveman/housewife)FEAR OF THE FEMALE ROBOT (926 E. 53rd 1/2 st. between airport and 35) The invasion takes place after the dry, dry, (robot-less) opening at the CRL on Sat. the 25th.Love,Erin "I have Ginsu knives where my hands should be!" Curtis and Ali "I can crack a walnut with my battery-operated pelvis!" Fitzgerald............I have just finished my costume. My robot name is "BAD THUNDER SEX ROBOCOCK-BOT." Use your imagination, because I am far too lazy to post a picture of me. Plus, my robotic sensuality would certainly overpower the blogger mainframe. It would be terrrrrrible. Chaos would ensue as I am google-searched by millions of horny bot-fetishists. Nobody wants that. Not even Bad Thunder Sex Robocock-Bot.

4 comments:

natasha said...

uh-mazing.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

My robotic phallus broke halfway through the party. But I still had fun waving it around and whatnot. I feel like puking.

Alainicus said...

i can't believe i missed you in your robot garb. robot-cheating is still cheating, by the way.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

You know I would never tweak anybody's knobs but yours baby.