Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Here is a game I used to play at my beloved crazypants Maine commune: Quirky likes and dislikes.....I like eating applesauce in front of the mirror (it is a natural outgrowth of the whole spoon-feeding yourself doctor game, which is only slightly less fun than the 'let's exlplore our blossoming crotches' doctor's game)... I like watching people's jaws grind as they chew gum (but not when they are chin-impaired and have stringy neck skin)...I like the way it feels when I push my eyebrows back and forth....I like Keaunu Reeves in "Dracula."...I dislike....M. Night Shamylan, styrofoam coolers and the cadence of Star Jones' (of the View) speech. I also dislike when people talk about their dreams, and the word 'placenta.'

3 comments:

minimonk said...

I like reading your blog: it's a little naughty at times but a great read! I don't dislike anything any more since I got a prescription for painkillers for my migraine headaches.

Alainicus said...

I can't believe you're dissin on M. Night. He's the man...and I'm secretly in love with him. How dare you! Oh, you! I could never be angry with you my little dumpling.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Disgusting. We're over. I suppose you like The "Tyra Show" too. BITCH.