Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hmmmm....I realized that my last few posts have had a freakish "sociopath in training" feel to them. Yes, sometimes I hate UT, but sometimes it swaddles me with filthy paint rags and lulls me to sleep with mellifluous artspeak buzzwords like "didactic." Sometimes I am comforted (and aroused!) by the beautiful noxious paint fumes that envelop me. Yes, sometimes I grapple with my obligatory art-school angst, but at other times (vicodin induced times) everything is as pleasant and smooth as a Stevie Wonder Ballad. Sometimes I love UT like I love "America's Next Top Model." Ok, that's a dirty lie. I love no one like I love Janice Dickinson. She is my uber-bitchy, bullimic earth mother. I shall drink only her shriveled cocaine infused breastmilk. Sidenote: I was reading a blog about someone named "Fellatia." No joke. That is almost as bad as "Cunnilingita," which is what I plan to name my firstborn child.

2 comments:

Maber said...

Post, damn you!

Ali Fitzgerald said...

I've been posting you damned freakazoid Charlottan! (like the play on Charlotte? Like "charlatan" get it? GET IT????)