Sunday, March 12, 2006

So I just took this E-quiz that gives you names for your breasts (too lazy to paste link dot com.) Anyway, apparently my glandular gals are "Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan." I guess this explains why my top half has always found the siren song of the ice rink irresistible. And my left one (the evil Ms. Harding) can really wield a femur-shattering stick between our collective cleavage. Actually, here is an honest anecdotal boob-naming story: my best friend Melly and I (all names have been changed to protect the innocent aeriolas in question) thought that if we massaged and named our breasts that they would grow and so would our popularity. Hers did. Mine suffered from some performance anxiety issues. One false move and I was Ali "Inverted Chest"-Gerald. Although I do remember their names : Patsy (L) and Edina (R) from "Absolutely Fabulous." I still refer to them thusly. I'm dead serious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts keep getting more and more interesting.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

But how can I top the new breast post? It's impossible.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it even "tops" the toilet post .. or bidet or biget .. whatever that little toilet is called.