Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So, I'm doing a show in April with the herculean curatorial superheroine Ms. Risa Puleo at her new gallery, which shall be called "The Donkey Show." Cruz Ortiz will also be in it (whose work I really like.) We agreed that I should do something with this idea of the Donkey Show, seeing as how it incorporates some of my interests painting-wise. I am currently researching donkey shows and am getting very disturbed by the first person accounts of attending said bestiality sessions (surprising? Yes, I can still be disturbed). For those not in the "know," a Donkey Show consists of several women (often prostitutes) who perform sexual acts on/with donkeys. Apparently, it is still happening in Nuevo Laredo among other places...I am actually quite sickened by this and am tempted to steal these poor women and molesting (molested?) mules away from all that dumb shitty exploitation. Perhaps I will fly down in a magical margarita-shaped weather balloon and scoop them up with my powerfully massive glutes. Then we will fly away to a tequila waterfall and watch the movie "Cocktail" and laugh. Sigh.

4 comments:

minimonk said...

Congrats on the show! May I suggest you request the movies "A mule for Sister Sara" on netflix? Maybe you will get some divine inspiration....

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Does Sister Sara have sex with said mule? Otherwise it might not be applicable.

minimonk said...

now that I think about it the movie was called "Two mules for Sister Sarah" so you can use your imagination....

Ali Fitzgerald said...

done and done.