Monday, April 10, 2006

Um, I deleted the last post. I put up a poem but decided it seemed a little too "poetry class" for my taste. I don't know what that means exactly, but it made me feel very exposed somehow. I hate my poetry class. And, here's something you should know faithful readers, I detest talking in class. Especially if I feel pressured to talk. I hate knowing that people are watching me speak ineloquently in response to something the professor said. Anyhoo, I'm like Nell in that class because I know nothing of syntactical bullshite and I don't have the impulse to contribute. It blows and it makes my social anxiety like 10 times worse. In other news, I am finally having fun in the studio again. Ali gots her groove back. And it didn't take a Jamaican sexperience to do it. Although, let's be honest, I would be making some good shit if I had a Caribbean tryst and a sassy tag-a-long friend like Whoopi Goldberg. Caribbean tryst with Whoopi Goldberg? No, that would be too perfect.

2 comments:

RDA said...

Ah, but the poem still travels afar on the wires and the wireless jumping hard drive to hard drive

Vagabond dirt streaming solid
Erasing all the Louisville hymns ...

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Damn the internet.