Saturday, June 10, 2006

Went to an Artlies! launch party last night. Worst. Party. Ever.
It was feux-swanky with television monitors playing arttastic videos of jellyfish swimming. It looked like something you would see before you die a watery death off the coast "Areyoufuckingkiddingmeland."
There was a cellist in back who looked like a serial killing robot. I couldn't stop looking at him. I started crying for no apparent reason but I think it was because of his music. Apparently, big scary musical men melt my frosty lil' heart.
Everyone was old or had giant fake breasts with scar tissue peeking out. There was free vodka though, which was the only redeeming thing about it.
All I want to do is go swimming and eat breakfast tacos. What is wrong with me?
I think I'm just going to make paintings of big men playing the cello. It's a great metaphor for life really. We all are...um....like cellos? Big and wooden and easily manipulated. Fuck you, I know that doesn't make any sense.

No comments: