Friday, August 25, 2006

On account a' tha' fancified Yankee newspaper.

Hello adoring Bloglic. See, I spliced "blog" and "public." I know, I think it's incredibly catchy too! It's mellifluous; like Stephen Hawking wheezing bits of Esperanto as his wheelchair pirouettes in some cosmic lunchline. What a sweet, sweet, mechanical lullaby that would be.
I posted pictures of myself and my shiznit because of a brief mention in the NYTimes Mag this Sun. (loud throat-clearing and ball adjustment). Enjoy!
*But don't enjoy too much; woe be the man who pleasures himself whilst looking at my art. He/she has more to worry about than just hairy palms.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Congratulations on the article. Don't all get fancified and highfalootin on us. I'm glad you posted pics of your work. It's good to see it again. None of these are from the SA show are they?

B said...

Congratulations Ali! Your artwork looks amazing! I'm thinking we need to rally a girls weekend around a show opening soon...

rda said...

Bob and b are not the same as this bob

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Got it Bob. Other Bob: The pics are not from SA although I am hopefully going to put those up soon.