Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Here is my addiction, hot or not? list.

-I am addicted again to Six Feet Under. I just can't stop caring about that cwazy, dysfunctional Fisher family who live in a funeral home. I heart hearses. And don't get me started on embalming fluid; mmm rigormortis-licious. I'm sorry for making a necrophilliac joke, it's just that I think necrophillia is cool.
-I really am somewhat un-addicted to cigarettes. For the past 2 months I have just been bumming off people at parties. I think that officially makes me a non-smoker (as well as a whorish, mooching moocher whore). It's hard though, smoking is cool like necrophillia. All the popular kids are doing it down at the harbor. Smokin' doobies and doin' it with dead people. Okay I'm stopping now.
-I am still a little addicted to eye-liner, although I decided to quit the stuff after another freak eye scare. Don't worry, I still rock the goth, sunken-eyes look, only now with eye SHADOW. See, it's okay, shhhhh, calm down.
-I am addicted to vanilla soy milk. It tastes like a creamsicle paradise. It makes me feel nice.
-I am addicted to my ipod. Yes, for those who know me, I finally got the lil' fucker. And me loves it. Some things I've been listening to:
The Arcade Fire, Queen, RIlo Kiley, Neko Case, Kanye West, The Flaming Lips, Michael Jackson.
-I am not addicted to cleaning, nor have I ever been. Yet recently, I was forced to clean my studio. I can hear your cries of outrage traveling through my motherboard and straight to my heart! I feel that it will be harder for me to work in the long run, but whatever. I suppose it was more of a "fire hazard" than the wood-laden and turpentine-doused studios of others.
But don't worry, the man hasn't gotten me down.
If anything, I am going to rise up Che Guevara style and slash those beuracratic by-laws! It's an artolution people. Down with plein air painters and equine portraitists!

3 comments:

Shark-fu said...

Queen and Michael Jackson...and goth eye shadow...and cigs whored off of folks at parties!

A bitch adores you!

Wait...what are your feelings about vodka crans?

Fuck it!

A bitch adores you!

Alainicus said...

Don't joke like that about the liner. It hurts me.

Ali Fitzgerald said...

ABB--
Ditto of course. I read yo' shit daily. I love vodka crans although a stiff whiskey and coke might be my drink of choice. I even hate Katie Couric! A lot!
Thanks for the post, I will attempt to remedy my blog-lethargy and post on your's too. Much love,
Ali