Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!
As if it's not apparent from my blog, I love my mother. I love her so much that I've posted an embarrassing photo montage of her. I could list all the things I love about my dear mother, who is a single parent, former naval officer, master's swimming champion and avid devotee of language-learning and "international folk-dancing."
Well, I could list it, and I'm sure it would sound very Chicken-Soup-For-the-Soul-Maternal-Edition, but she knows I loves her. Maybe that's the nice thing; the fact that she knows stuff without me having to say it. Aw shucks, (shuffles feet unsteadily and blushes pink with slightly age-inappropriate pride)








My one qualm with my mother is that she allowed me to dress and coif myself far too often:







3 comments:

Damn it said...

Dear Mom

If you happen to find yourself reading this blog to you I say, I kinda like you a lot. How bout those intersection flowers I got ya! And why are you reading this blog? Jane-ish is a big softie.

minimonk said...

Thank you, I love you too and I am your biggest fan! If you wonder why I allowed you to coif yourself, all you have to do is look at my 1972 International student identity card to know that I am coif-impaired in general. I think you look cute in your pictures, you little devil! I look cross-eyed in the top photo or maybe a little under the weather so to speak! Thanks again for the recognition- it was fun!

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Yeah mom, why do you read my blog?