Monday, June 11, 2007

How Did I Develop?

I watched X-3 again last night. If I was a mutant, I would totally have a superpower that has something to do with eating stuff. You know, I could...um...eat a lot of stuff. Like flank steak or chicken almondine. I would eat until I miraculously ballooned and escaped to freedom like an Ali-colored Hindenburg; spitting gristle and barbeque-sauce-type-acid at my enemies.
Or I would be some kind of tri-headed serpentine woman with an incredible rack. Ah, that reminds me of my childhood playmate, Snakegirl.


3 comments:

Jasper/aspiring stalker said...

So, I blushed at your recent comment. And I thought this post was so fucken funny. I might be completely smitten.





the drawing is really great. size? (the drawing not you)

Ali Fitzgerald said...

Jasper--I didn't mean to make you blush, only to make you appreciate the value of money.
The drawing is actually the first page of a book entitled "How Did I Develop," which is like 6 x 7 inches or something.

jasper said...

Phew! I dont have to become a high end stripper. Lesson learned.





book sounds great