Saturday, August 04, 2007

After 14 hours of sleep, I am feeling finally better! I also had 3 consecutive sex dreams last night. Too much information? Maybe, but I think this proves (at least anecdotally), that sex is a recuperative force, and perhaps a panacea for the world's non-sex-related issues.

I made a diorama last night that centers around Sad Little White Girl attending a shark-themed cathedral. Sometime this week I will take pics of mah new shit and put them online. I promise.

I am at Clementine, pretending to sketch but really just reliving my sex dreams. Yum.

2 comments:

Ali Fitzgerald said...

More than one person said this was "too much information." But do you know what, they are Puritans and pussies. Talking about sex dreamz rulez.

jasper said...

I can't have sex dreams for the life of me, last one was me and Ricky Martin getting it on in an 89 Iroc. How's that for too much info?