Saturday, August 18, 2007

I just cut off a chunk of my finger while whittling. I am crying. My mom is dating a veterinarian who was kind enough to talk me through it, because I was about to pass out from the shock. He said I don't need to go to the ER since the bleeding stopped so I am choosing to believe him even though he deals mostly in animals. I have not had a scare like that since I stapled my fingers together when I was 8. There is nothing like seeing a gash on your body. It's chilling.
Whittling, I was so excited about you! Risa says I need Martha Stewart-type whittling gloves, which apparently exist.
*I was watching "Forrest Gump" while I was whittling---probably not the best idea.
Sniffle.
I am so motherfucking clumsy. This is why I never welded anything. And why I still avoid the tablesaw as much as possible.
Sniffle.

1 comment:

jasper said...

Ouch! Don't forget to display your handicap placard. I kid. get well soon.