Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I am soooooo excited about an upcoming movie called I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With.
Somewhat stupid name, however true the statement may be, but it's written by Jeff Garlin who co-directs (or does something producer-ish) Curb Your Enthusiasm.
And it stars Sarah Silverman and Bonnie Hunt. Yes. The trailer looks fantastic.

I am also excited about the Freddie Mercury birthday party at the Chain Drive on Wed. As some of you may know, I love Mr. Mercury and his flambrilliance. It's a word, trust me.

If you go to the party, look for the buxom man with a mustache and jumpsuit....I'll be behind him, rocking out to "I Want to Break Free."

Went to the Cock Pit the other night. Again, that bar has the strangest ambiance ever. It's like a psychedelic planet where rainbows and cowboys collide. Rainboyz.

I watched The Guise play. They're a "dark surf" band, which I think is an awesome tagline. It's like Brian Wilson meets Marilyn Manson.
Also went to 80's night at Elysium. Delicious.

Trenton Doyle is coming in town tonight, so there might be some more dancing to be had. Although to be honest, my glutes feel like they may revolt and slip into something more comfortable, namely a Wendy's number 9 special.






4 comments:

w. said...

Brian Wilson is Marilyn Manson

b said...

Zach Hall is Freddy Mercury.

is the new CW said...

Jeff Garlin plays 'Jeff' on curb.

Alison said...

Yeah, I didn't realize that Jeff played "Jeff." He is so funny.

And yeah, Zack Hall is Freddie Mercury. He has amazing sideburns. We ended up missing "Magnifico!" play because of mustache difficulties. We came just as their set was ending. The sadness was overwhelming.

W.---I knew it! I always knew Marilyn Manson wasn't the nerdy guy from "The Wonder Years."