Sunday, January 27, 2008

My mother requested that I blog despite the fact that I have nothing of interest to blog about.
So here, it is, the uneventful-blog-entry-of-the-century:
So lessee, Risa inherited another cat, much to my chagrin. I do not <3 cats. They smell weird, and their litter-box smells weird and they shed, and they are often incarnations of dead Egyptian princes. The new one has a real beyond the grave superiority complex.
I am working my ass off for AMOA, and after RicardoTheIntern and AlisonTheIntern dropped off my foam-core, I have begun to make my fake boarding school an even more fake-reality.
I also went to the Peacock for the first time in a while. I can't wait until they get their porch back. That's it.
I also bought a lot of new clothes from Ross Dress For Less. I am adjusting my image. Softening it. Hilary, take my lead.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

You're a damned good daughter--
but Satan is a cat person.
See you in Hell.

jasper said...

I go to Ross for the music. Then I imagine Whiteny Houston's come back tour. Oh, the possibilities!

Alison said...

Satan <3 ferrets. Duh.

My mom was supposed to take us to a Whitney Houston concert on a naval base once, but we didn't go for some reason I can't remember. I am still upset beyond reason.