Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Boarding School finished!
Yes.
My life may resume.
Valentine's Day!
Obamarama!

*I've been gloriously sleep=deprived for about 2 weeks now. Things that indicate this lack of slumber:
*I thought my car was stolen and even accosted a meter maid, but was actually walking in the wrong direction.
*I ran into a fusebox.
*I cut myself multiple times with a box-cutter (accidentally), and then found my wounds filled with plaster/molding paste. Builds character.
*I let class out 2 hours early.
*I stopped showering.
*My eyes look like little red devils.
*This blogpost is evidence of a brain riddled with sleep holes.


I finally watched The Departed and really enjoyed it even though mob movies are my least favorite movie genre.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Obamarama indeed.

Axel said...

barackattack!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You thought your car was stolen. I laughed and laughed then I stopped cuz you cut yourself.




-jasper