Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Almost done installing. I was going to do a podcast of the installation, but it would probably just be me crying a lot and verbally abusing people.

Big ups (?) to AlisontheIntern and LaurenCardenastheIntern for helping me hang. I gave them some beer and a discarded finger I sculpted out of play-doh, but I feel I owe them more, like my unborn child, or at least some kind of pricey internal organ they can hawk on the black market for Vicodin money.

I started crying today (I think it's the stress...and impending mensies!) and I felt bad for Arturo as he tried to comfort me to no avail. It was the first time I've cried in few months---the last time was an at-home viewing of Akeelah and the Bee.

Anyway, it felt really good. Sometimes crying is ok. Lesson learned, deity of catharsis (Sally Struthers?) lesson learned.

No comments: