Thursday, April 24, 2008

Had a lovely visit from Sasha Dela, who is one of my new favorites (sidenote: several of my old favorites have now been replaced by zingers, ho-ho's, and Sasha Dela). Did my talk at AMOA, which was fun, if fun=sweating a lot. I'm getting sad to leave everybody (all two of the people I still hang out with). Mostly though, I will miss my little students, and miss robbing them of their chaste artistic naiivete. Sniffle. I have less than a month left in Austin, and I think I'll just spend it being naughty. My momma and her boyfriend are coming next week so that she can participate in the Master's Swimming Nationals. She is a swimming superstar! Like....um....Greg Louganis?

4 comments:

Michael Phelps said...

Louganis is known for head-hitting.

Stephanie Bonham said...

Where are you going?!

Alison said...

Well, that and AIDS.

Stephanie, I'm going back to Deutschland for a whiles. I keep forgetting to link your blog, I shall do so now.

Scott said...

where r u going? did u get a jobby-job?