Monday, May 26, 2008

After 18 hours of a/c less driving, I made it to South Vagina with little damage besides a minor hearing injury due to the concurrent sounds of open windows, pre-Cold-War instructional German tapes and sodium waterfalls forming pools in every crevice of my body.

Hmmm, I have very little news to discuss really. Life is exceptionally slow right now, and I think I am going to just watch a lot of Bravo while I make 5,000 German flashcards. I actually studied German for about 7 hours last night while watching a marathon of Law and Order: SVU. Now I'll always associate the language with pedophilia, doll fetishists and Ice-T.

I wrote a long diatribe about the following article by Michael Bise, but thought better of it:

http://live.glasstire.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2307&gtsect=Articles&gtcat=Secrets%20Revealed

*My grams' computer is fucked so I can't do a link for some reason.

Part of me wants to applaud him for having the cohones to share something so personal and incendiary, but the other part of me wants to deride him for writing the most congratulatory sexploitation article masquerading as some kind of feature/review (of collectors?) that I've ever read.


3 comments:

Randy said...

A GlassTired 'Letter to Penthouse' filled with sultry stereotypes and bullshit that is chased by a grainy photo of a swinger who didn't swing, used to somehow authenticate his story, or something like that.

Axel said...

The story would be edgier and even creepier if told from the point of view of the "collector." That the "work" is incidental in this tale, must be appealing to artists more concerned with sex, money, and appeasing one's ego. Hey, wait.

Alison said...

Seriously. And that girl on a swing? Creepy.