Saturday, August 09, 2008













Firstly, I want to commend you guys for actually reading a blog with a boring black template, a verbose and self-obsessed author, and no pictures. I myself don't look at things without pikchurrs.
So, now that my digicam is kind of working (I can't fix the file size) I will give you a little insight into my new Berlin life. Very little, considering all the pictures were taken in my room. But my room is awesome. And as an interesting architectural sidenote, all of the bedrooms I've seen in Berlin are huge, while the common areas are tiny. I'm sure there's some commie significance to this (space to think about Marx and masturbate to photos of similarly dressed stocky women working on assembly lines?), but I don't know what it is.

The other pics are a lil' sneak peek of my graphic novel, "An American Artist in Berlin, or The Sad Little White Girl Story." And I decided to give you a sneak peek of my new haircut as well. I'm sorry, but I feel adorable.

2 comments:

minimonk said...

Thanks for the pictures. Your graphic novel looks amazing; can't wait to read it someday! I like the windows in the apartment-it looks like a nice place to live (what is the grafitti shot about though?) Ever your fan,

Alison said...

Berlin is one large grafitto.