Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I just ate so much chocolate. I was on the phone with my friend Emily and I told her about how the other day I was walking to work at 6 a.m. and multiple tears froze on my face. How sad, how poignant, how Morrissey, how 8th grade science museum field trip.
Here are some movies that suck dick (sans explanation, I am bloated with 2 dollar wine and frozen fish and have high mercury levels like actor Jemery Piven and therefore cannot think in a non-mercury-poisoned way):
Seven Pounds
Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Vicky Christina Barfalona
The Dark Knight
I don't care what anyone says, these movies blew hard. I have mixed feelings about Vicky Christina Barcelona, and it probably is not that bad, but I like the "barf" wordplay, and really that's all you care about, right? Barf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're cute:)




-jasper