Monday, April 06, 2009

I am so exciting and new! Try me out!
Well, I had the laziest weekend ever, basically just lounging outside and psychically spooning the sun.
Hey sun, that was amazing, let's spoon!
Yeah...totally...I understand, I have somewhere to go too. I have to meet my friend Gary....yeah actually I'm late *cough*, so I better head out...but call me if you want!....you know, just to hang out...right, actually I'm pretty busy the next couple of days as well, you know, I have that thing...with Gary. I'll see you when I see you then, I guess. I had a really good time sponging you up. Who's that calling you? Is that Mexico? You're still seeing that bitch?! Fine, bye.

There were many sights to see. It's like thousands of molepeople emerge when the sun comes out and Berlin suddenly feels like a very different city. I saw a group of 8 year old boys floating down the canal on some innertube-raft thing, and I was transported to a simpler time. One where a Mr. Finn and a Mr. Sawyer had lots of wacky race-based misadventures devoid of pesky parental supervision or child labor laws.

*Seriously though, those kids were 8 and flopping around next to a ferry. The canal is still freezing I'm sure, and there are dirty, dirty swans lurking all up in that shit. So dirty.

New things:
-More pictures in the future because now I can see.
-In the next month I think I am going to start a weekly comic strip chronicling my life here in Berlin and make a lil' website for it. I'm hoping it'll be good and not another exercise in self-indulgence (see "body chocolate for children" project circa 2005).
-I learned how to tie a tie, see previous entry.

No comments: